To celebrate the release of season 3 of My Life in Sourdough we are giving away a 4.5qt Le Creuset Dutch Oven valued at $285 to one lucky follower! The rules are simple: Follow @mylifeinsourdough, and tag two friends in a comment along with your favorite Dutch Oven Recipe! One comment = one entry, and you can enter as many times as you’d like, however the friends and recipe must be unique. The winner will be announced on March 26th 2018!
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter at instagram.com/mylifeinsourdough and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the World and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of my life in sourdough, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of my life in sourdough as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 12th, 1PM EST. TIME NY and ending March 25th, 12 AM, EST. TIME NY. All online entries must be received by March 25th 12 AM -- midnight -- EST. TIME NY.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a comment containing a tag for two friends and a recipe/dish you would like to make in the Le Creuset Dutch Oven [Instagram photo url]. The contestant can enter the contest multiple times, but must tag two different friends and a new recipe/dish for the entry to be valid. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of my life in sourdough .
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Le Creuset Dutch Oven 4.5 QT (estimated value $285). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by my life in sourdough. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at my life in sourdough's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for my life in sourdough to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected under the supervision of my life in sourdough. Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within two (2) working days following selection of Winner. The Winner will have three (3) days to reply to My life in sourdough with their postal address to claim their prize. My life in sourdough shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MY LIFE IN SOURDOUGH‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that my life in sourdough, anyone acting on behalf of my life in sourdough and my life in sourdough ’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: my life in sourdough reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond my life in sourdough ’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, my life in sourdough may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by my life in sourdough . my life in sourdough reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. my life in sourdough has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, my life in sourdough reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless my life in sourdough and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: my life in sourdough 411 lafayette 10003 New York, NY, USA . Requests must be received no later than March 26th 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is my life in sourdough 411 lafayette 10003 New York, NY USA
15. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.